Here is a shocking secret view into what life is like with Wes around. Don't tell him that I put this up here! The ugly truth is that Wes' mirror time is more than mine. He loves looking at himself and spends about 10-15 minutes each night "working on himself." What does he do during that time? Your guess is as good as mine. I'm imagining a lot of plucking and poking and exfoliating and cleansing. He is a woman trapped in a man's body! Here is what he accomplished today.
He decided it was time to switch from beard to no beard. And he has so much fun doing it!! So, put your opinion in the comment section to this question:
Beard or No Beard???

4 comments:
NO BEARD !!!!!
No beard is definitely not as itchy! - Wes
I kind of liked the gotee, but you know me. I like facial hair, especially on Joe! You look good either eay Wes!
Chuck says yes on the beard!
Post a Comment