It's been a while since I've updated everyone on how the Cooks are doing. Everything is going great for us. I had a wonderful time in Florida and although I got a cold, it was worth it. This week has been all about getting back on my feet and getting healthy. I think the "breastfeeding effect" of being able to eat the whole pantry and not see it show up on my body is slowing down. Now I can push my belly in and I let out a te-he like the Pillsbury dough boy!! :) Guess I have to go back to eating like normal.
Wes had his yearly review at work and it went great! They have frozen all raises at work but we were still thankful that it was a positive review. He made a great bonfire for us last night and we just had a great time as a family in our backyard. While we were out there, a huge hot air balloon landed in the back yard! It was pretty cool!
Preston is doing well. He is full of energy as usual and is up to his naughty tricks. But we love him just the same! We got out Preston's bounce house last night and he had a great time! I had a good time last night shooting Preston with silly string that he got I think for his birthday. He didn't like it as much as I did though!! He started crying because he thought I got his shirt dirty. Ooops. Everyday he asks me if he can go to Monkey Cheese (chuckie Cheese). He can't say his C's yet so everything comes out as a T. Like, Mom I want a tacker.....Mom I tan't!....I want a tookie! It's very endearing!!
Owen is my love child. I know parents aren't supposed to admit this but as a baby, I feel like I love him more than I did when Preston was this age. He is just the most cuddly, loving baby!! The thrill of his life is being held by us and getting attention. He's so easy to please! Now, he's not perfect by any means but as far as baby disposition goes...he has his brother beat. He's just such a sweetheart. He also is still sleeping through the night which has me on cloud nine!! I wake up everyday saying YES another night sleep!! I'm ready to have another one!! JUST KIDDING!! Wes, I hope you didn't just have a heart attack!
2 comments:
Now it's time for you to try for a girl so you can have another sweet little Stacy in the family! :) Maybe wait another year or two though.
Definitely a year or two!! :)
Post a Comment