Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a blessing!

I have just been sitting here reminiscing about how much God has give our family. Do you ever stop and think about all the blessings He has given you and your family? I was thinking how I take for granted my healthy babies, air conditioning, food to fill up my pantry, not having to work 2 jobs to make ends meet, having cars that are reliable...I could go on forever!

It is this thought that really convicts me to stop wanting more more more! No matter what I have, I always feel like more would be better. I am just trying to keep in mind how much I have instead of how it compares to everyone else! I just hope that I can give God pleasure in the way that I live my life and not in the things that I have! Okay, confession time over. :)

1 comment:

Melissa Wisley said...

It took hiking in the woods for 6 months for me to understand how unimportant "stuff" is and how I took many things for granted. I agree with ya!
Thanks for coming today Stacy! I love the gifts too!