You know you have those occasions that make you feel really old? Well, we had one of those last weekend. We had Wes and Brian's 10 year high school reunion. It was actually really fun. I recognized a lot of people from his high school because they ended up going to AU where Wes and I went to college. The reunion was at Hoosier Park (the horse track in Anderson). They just built a new casino so part of the reunion was getting to use some gambling money on the slot machines. Now you know I love to save money, but I also think it's fun to play the slot machines once in a while. Whenever Wes and I have gone, we go in with a set amount of money, never more than $10 and have a good time losing it all. Well, at the reunion, Wes and I actually came out ahead! We left with about $25 bucks. We always know when to quit!

Here's us in our designer duds!!

Here's us in our designer duds!!
It was so great to see Brian and Rachel. They seem to be doing great and have taken great to becoming parents! It's so nice to now have children in common with everything else!
Cheesy smiles anyone???
You know Wes loves the ladies!!!



1 comment:
We are by no means old! I still feel like I am in my early 20's! The 30's are the new 20's anyway. Everyone gets married and has kids 8-10 years later these days!
Post a Comment