Owen is now 2 weeks old! What a whirlwind it has been. I know that people say that you will be busier with 2 and I believed them, but you can't really imagine what it's like until you have 2. I was so spoiled having just one! I could write a blog whenever I wanted, now I have to sneak away and hope no one misses me!! Now I'm also up at all hours of the night! Last night I was doing a load of laundry at 3am....never thought I would be doing that!
This afternoon was the first time that I was truly on my own with the two kids. I just dropped off my mom and I was on my own! I got home about 5pm and was going to make dinner. I got the meal out of the freezer and was about to start making it when Owen spit up all over the carseat, then needed to eat and then needed his diaper changed! Then Preston wanted his show on, and started taking out all of his toys and making a mess. By the time that Wes got home, dinner was not even started! I just can't believe how much stuff there is to do and how when it's all done, you just have to do it all over again!
It's not that I don't like having the two kids, it's more like I wish I had 4 arms and a maid and a cook. Is that too much to ask!?? Sorry all my blogs lately have been about the kiddos, but I figure those of you who are going through these times can defnitely relate to what I'm talking about! That's all that's going on for now...........
No comments:
Post a Comment