We had a wonderful holiday for the 4th of July. Sara was able to come up for a visit which was WONDERFUL for us and I think relaxing for her. Well, as relaxing as staying in a house with 3 rowdy boys is!
July 7th was her birthday so we celebrated early on the 3rd. Then she left for the airport and guess what she left behind? That whole giant cake! And I swear I ate the whole thing. If you know me at all, you know my weakness for cake. Next time if you see me and I'm looking a little bit pudgy, you'll know why!
We were able to meet up at Cracker Barrel with my wonderful grandparents. They have been married for forever!! And the love they have for each other just warms my heart. Grammy has been dealing with Alzeimers for a few years so the burden of everything has fallen on Grampy's shoulders. He is such an awesome man! He cooks, cleans and does the laundry! Sorry ladies, he's taken!!
Grammy doesn't really remember us, but she loves babies! She had a good time holding Cameron. And don't you think Cameron and Grampy kind of look alike??

This picture just makes me laugh. I mean, doesn't everyone make this face when someone says SMILE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment