
Remember when I was pregnant and was on a quest to find the perfect sugar M&M cookie? Well, that quest has been taken back up!! No, not because I'm pregnant but because I love a great M & M cookie. I went to my MIL's for dinner one night and she had cookies that were M &M and they were perfect....just what I was wanting. Well, then I found out they were out of a tub. :( I did some diggin online and I have two recipes that I'm going to try. My M&M cookie day will take place on Thurs. I plan to take pictures and chronicle my journey. Man, I love that finding the perfect cookie can be part of my job as a stay at home mom!! I feel like I owe it to my children and their children and their children's children to find this cookie. It will change their lives for sure! It may change mine too because if I find it, I might pack on about 100 pounds...hehe. When I find the perfect cookie, I think I will call it Stacy Cookies Cookie. Brilliant, huh? Doesn't really sounds timeless though. How about Granny's M & M cookies. That way Preston and Owen will be forced to pass this down to their kids.
Stay Tuned........
4 comments:
Stacey,
I have a wonderful recipe for M&M cooking on my recipe blog: http://recipessharing.blogspot.com/ I also searched high and low for the "prefect" recipe and I think this one is darn close. Let me know what you think.
Oh Cheryl I love you!! I will try these first! I may have to bring some cookies down the street to you if I end up with too many! I'll let you know.
Granny cookie maker... when you are finished, will you put some in a box and deliver them to your dearest friends the Helgersons? M&M cookies sound delicious!
Stacy Cookie's cookies...glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor :)
Post a Comment