Monday, July 20, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!!!

I can't seem to decide how I want to feel these days!! Yesterday we were home all day and I was going stir-crazy!! I think because I had so much fun the day before, I was itching to do something yesterday.

On Saturday our family went with Mike and Mandy to the 4-H fair. It was a lot of fun and I had an amazing corn on the cob on the stick. I'm sure there's a cooler name for it, but I don't know what it is!! That night, Wes and I were able to have a night out thanks to our wonderful siblings Mike and Mandy offerring to babysit.

We first went to a movie and got popcorn and pop (thought I would include that for all those people who still think Wes is a cheapie!) then we went out to Olive Garden and had a wonderful meal and then went on to play miniature golf. It ended up raining on us while Wes and I were neck in neck on hole #9, so we ended up getting a raincheck for another day. Then we ended up getting home in time to watch Transporter 3 with Mike and Mandy. It was a great day!

Fast forward to now, and I'm feeling like I need to keep doing fun things!! And the list of things I have to do looks so unappealing:

-Do the dishwasher
-Change the sheets
-Pick up
-Mop the floors

So, what should I do, keep having fun and not do my chores or suck it up and do what I have to do?? You know what they say (or sing) "Girls just wanna have fuuuhunnn.....yeah, girls just wanna have fun!!"

2 comments:

Jim and Sandy said...

I vote for having fun! If I were there, we could go all sorts of places. Maybe we can plan another vacation trip...I wonder where we could go?

Anonymous said...

FYI...I was definitely ahead of Stacy while we were Putt Putting. We both had a 7 putt round, but the rest of mine were par or under. I was probably 3-5 strokes ahead of her still! - Wes