Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mimi's House--A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Hey, it's Preston here! I have had such a fun time at my Mimi and Bapa's house. Here's a few of the things I did.....

Bathtime at Mimi's house is so fun because I can bring all of the play toys from upstairs into the tub and she doesn't care!!


Today Mimi and Mommy are busy making Christmas cookies so I'm trying to make it as interesting as possible.

I keep begging my mom for more cookies because they look so yummy. I even climbed up on the dining room table to snatch one, but my mom caught me. Sigh.

Did you know if you disobey your mom and play with the chocolate chips anyway, that they can spill on the ground all over. I thought it was pretty cool until my mom made me clean them up. It's not easy being two.

Other things I have learned while at Mimi's house:

1. If you get babysat by Grandpa (Bapa to me), he lets you jump on the furniture! How cool is that!?

2. If you see a bowl of ceramic balls, do not try and bounce them on the ground. They make quite a mess.

3. If you see Mimi's Ipod, it also does not bounce. Good thing it worked again because my mom said something about not having Christmas presents for the next few years..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how fun Stace! are you and Preston back? how was your real thanksgiving? We should get together again soon! miss you guys...