
Don't know why the picture is sideways but these are our free movie tickets!!
Okay, I really hate getting up early, but today we had a really great excuse! Yesterday I read on my slickdeals website that I frequent for good deals that Old Navy was offering 4 free movie tickets to the first 50 in line with a $20 purchase! It just so happens that Wes is in desperate need of some jeans so we thought this would be our chance to get some!
We got up at 7:10 and woke up Preston and got all bundled up and showed up at Old Navy at 7:30. We were about the 5th car but thankfully everyone stayed in their cars until 7:45. We had a parking spot right out front, so Wes went in line and then I was able to wait until they opened the doors to get Preston out. So, by 8am there was only 11 people in line so I was able to get out of the car and go straight in and get my free tickets too without having to wait in line.
Wes got 2 pairs of jeans and we got 8 free movie tickets!! We were so excited that everything went smoothly. We were back home by 8:20am. I love good deals!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment