Good news! Chad came home from the hospital this past weekend and is resting comfortably at home. Well, as comfortable as you can when you have 4 kids who haven't seen you in a week! Here's a picture of Cameron and Gisele (Chad and Wendy's daughter) who are about 4 months apart. Gisele will be one in October and loved putting Cameron's pacifier in her mouth even though she swears off pacifiers for herself! Not sure how my last two kids have managed to be so pasty white. I'm considering buying tanning beds for them to lay in at night instead of cribs.
Preston had his first day of preschool this past week. He is going MWF school. He has his teacher that he started out having at the beginning of last year who he really liked. The class just got a pet gecko. They are trying to come up with names for it as a class and one of the kids suggested "Quiet" as it's name. Seems to me somebody must be hearing that a lot at home or something...... Don't you love the little head at the bottom of the picture? Owen can't handle not being a part of everything that involves Preston.
We did our annual apple picking and it was amazing to think back on the first time we went. Preston was younger than Owen and I was a mother of 1! No one tells you that life doesn't get much easier than that!! But I love all of my boys, even the goober below.....
I decided that I needed to make our bedroom a retreat from the craziness so we repainted and got some new bedding. I love relaxing in here when things go haywire downstairs.
1 comment:
Checking in again...always glad for a peek into your life...and even your Bedroom!! --Aunt Miriam
Post a Comment