Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cameron's Newborn Pictures

We recently got Cameron's pictures taken along with a few family pictures. If you want to get a sneak peek at the proofs from the session:

Go to http://www.aprilfinchphotography.com/index2.php
Click on Proofing
Down in the right hand corner is a box to enter a password: CameronNB (case sensitive)
Click on the picture of the head and that's Cameron's proofs.

Let me know which ones you like in the comment section!! I am having a hard time choosing. I have to pick 15 shots.

2 comments:

aftermedschool said...

oh wow I like so many of these! You have such adorable kids Stacy! I especially like one of the earlier ones with Preston kissing Cameron and Owen looking on.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stace,
Chuck and I love the first family photo and the baby scale picture...they are all beautiful though! Good luck keeping up with everyone ;)