I decided this time around I was going to diet and see what happens! Just kidding. I do have a substansial baby bump, the camera was just really nice to me that night! Everyday I'm having trouble fitting into clothes that should fit but I think it's because they have all shrunk. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I will have to post a picture soon so you can see I really am pregnant and not just making it up!!
2 comments:
Where is your baby bump! You are hardly showing and you are due before me! I think I may be bigger than you already!
I decided this time around I was going to diet and see what happens! Just kidding. I do have a substansial baby bump, the camera was just really nice to me that night! Everyday I'm having trouble fitting into clothes that should fit but I think it's because they have all shrunk. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it! I will have to post a picture soon so you can see I really am pregnant and not just making it up!!
Post a Comment