Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nuttin Happenin Here....

Hey guys.....sorry the blogging has been lacking. It's not for lack of trying, it's just that nothing noteworthy is happening! We had our first snow of the year this week and the wind has been wicked! I try to stay inside as much as possible as I'm kind of a cold avoider! The roads have been okay though so that's a blessing!

We recently had an addition to our family....a new TV. Don't ask me what it is with guys and TV's because I don't understand the connection! I thought our TV was great, but Wes wanted a bigger one so he purchased one with his own money. (That was my only stipulation.) He works so hard selling laptops that I guess he deserves to be able to do whatever he wants with that money. Right now Preston is watching Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers on the new tv. One of Wes' co-workers let us borrow it on DVD. It brings back a bunch of memories of watching it after school! It's as good as I remember! Watching Chip and Dale fight over Gadget is just classic!

The boys are doing great. Preston is enjoying the Christmas season! We decorated cookies with Mike and Mandy last night and colored Christmas pictures. It was really fun. Mimi also bought the Little People Nativity for Preston this year which he LOVES! I don't know if it's sacreligous or not but Preston has been putting Jesus on the roof of the Nativity barn and taking Mary and Joseph and the Wisemen for trips in his Tonka truck. At least it is generating some questions from him about what Christmas is really about. So cute!

Owen's not doing much. He still hasn't crawled or even really tried to crawl! I don't wish for his mobility but I do want to know I won't have to deliver toys to him the rest of my life. He really truly is just a laid back guy. He has recently earned the nickname "Stalker Eyes" because no matter where I am, he always is looking at me. He turns his head practically around his whole body just so he can see me. He must really love me.....

No comments: