Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween Pictures

I didn't realize it but I had forgotten to post pictures of the kids on Halloween. We had a great couple of days. We went up to help Brian and Rachel in MI with a move into their first house. It was an exciting time for them! We then did some trick or treating and we were able to go to the house that I grew up in for my first 15 years! It was really great because I told the lady who lived there that I used to live there and so she gave me a tour. It had been completely updated and was very nice! I wanted to move back in but they said no.

My childhood home


Here is a shot of "Brody and Odie" the dynamic duo!

At Rachel and Brian's new house

This was the first time that we made an outfit for Preston and we were pretty happy with how it turned out. Preston thought it was awesome how all of his "arms" moved when he moved. He did go drama queen the night before Halloween and say he wanted to be a bat and not a spider. Tough luck Spidey!

Here's another picture of the babies with their friend Anika. She's a cute little chicken.



And finally here is a picture of Preston with Aunt Mandy and Uncle Mike aka a scary tree from Wizard of Oz. Don't ask me his name because I don't like the Wizard of Oz. It creeps me out for some reason!

No comments: