Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Little Gunslingers


Okay can I just say that this picture just brings a smile to my face!! Seeing my boys as rogue cowboys was enough to warm this mother's heart. And you can't see it very well but they are both holding guns. Every mother's dream. Giving Preston the gun was the only way that we could get him to put on the chaps....hehe.
We went down to Brown County with Wes' parents today and they have this cute photo place where you can get old time photos taken for not too much money. Ragena had one taken earlier of just Preston when he was little in a bathtub that was so cute, but now that Owen is around, it was time for a new photo. This place was so cool because they have sizes for anyone! I never would have thought they would have baby sizes and boots that fit Owen!! Take a look at his boots!! They are so cute. I wished I could take them home and make him wear them everyday.
If you have little ones, now is the time to embarass your children mercilessly and take these pictures because I fear you will not get them to cooperate with you when they are teenagers! Or they very well may shoot you with their toy guns!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I aint never seen no kids as darn tootin' good lookin as these scallywags. - Wes