Today was supposed to be a big day for us! Wes and I volunteered to help work on the Extreme Makeover Home Edition house for Indiana. Preston and Owen were going to go hang out at their cousin's house and then go to a Halloween party. How fun! About an hour before we were getting ready to leave, we got Owen up from his nap and his cheeks were flushed. Oh boy I thought. And I was right, he had a fever of 102. I knew it was a matter of time before the sickness that had been floating around would reach our family. He is still doing pretty well, so I'm hopeful that he won't get too sick.
So, my plans went out the window. Wes and I picked names from a hat to see who would get to go to Extreme Makeover and he won, which was probably the best thing. I told him to take pictures so that you guys can see what it's all about. And me? I went to the library and checked out some DVD's so I'm planning on lounging around the house all day with the boys. I guess having a sick child isn't soooo bad. I may change my mind if he starts throwing up though. :)
1 comment:
I'm sorry Stacy! I hope he's feeling better... and that Wes didn't have too good of a time without you. You're such a great mom!
Post a Comment