Sunday, August 23, 2009
Sorry to leave you hanging.....
Hey all, sorry to leave you on a depressing note and then not write for a long time! I'm all better now!! That night of reading and just relaxing really did the trick for my mood. I was feeling good by the next day. A few snapshots from the last few days have been Preston coming out of the bathroom saying "Mommy, I peed on my head!" and he really had. Don't ask me how, I haven't figured it out yet either. I also cleaned up poop from the back of Owen's neck. Now how does that happen??? Wes and I attended a wonderful marriage conference on Saturday "Love and Respect." It was so wonderful and renewing for us!! It was also great to be away from the kids so that you really appreciate them when you get back. Well, that's all for now....life calls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment