Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Feelings of Yuckiness

Do you ever have those days where you just have unexplained depression? That's me tonight. I am just in a meloncholy mood. What do I have to be uhappy about? Nothing! That's what's so weird about it. I just feel restless and sad. Whenever I get restless, I start wanting to move around furniture. I think I like the feeling that something looks "new and improved." It makes me feel good. I was on a mission to get my family room rearranged and even that can't be done! Too many wires that don't reach. Bummer huh? So, I've decided that the cure for my blues is to curl up in bed and eat a Snickers ice cream bar and read a book. Sound nice? Come on over......

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Should have called me. I was right there with you! I watched a movie :)

Anonymous said...

I normally try to make Stacy feel better, but I was feeling a bit sick last night so I was in bed watching TV by 8:30pm and asleep by 10pm. - Wes