Monday, August 3, 2009

Anyone going to the Rocky Mountains?

If you are on your way to the Rocky mts. for vacation, I just have one request....take Preston with you!! Mimi (Stacy's mom) is here and she just got back from CO so she gave Preston and Owen shirts from the Rocky Mountains. Now Preston is convinced he has to go the the Rocky Mountains.

Mimi: I'm leaving!
Preston: I go with Mimi.
Stacy: No, Mimi has to go with Aunt Lindsay to the wedding store.
Preston: I go with Mimi to the store and then to the Rocky Mountains.
Stacy: Rocky Mtns. are many many miles away. It will take you a long time to get there.
Preston: Today is my birthday and I go to Rocky Mountains with Mimi.

See what I mean about trying to have an intelligent conversation with a two year old? Ain't gonna happen!! Yes, today is my birthday so Preston is having major birthday envy. Poor guy wants it to be his birthday sooo bad! His friend Jack's birthday was August 1st so we went to his party and Preston cried the whole way there because he wanted it to be his birthday too! Try explaining that. And then the nerve of his mom to have her birthday 2 days later!! Mimi and Lindsay sang happy birthday to me and got done and he said "It's Beston's birtday too!!" He just doesn't get it........

Ps. Wes is such a funny brother in law that he decided to take pictures of Mike at their olympics doing the hula hoop contest. He thought it would be even funnier if he edited out the hula hoop so Mike looked like he was "special." Just wanted to set the record straight....Mike is not "special"....I mean he is.....but he's not......okay you get it right???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I understand! ;) ;) He's not Special! ;) ;) Right guys??? He's not Special!! - Anonymous