Friday, August 29, 2008
Sometimes you just gotta give it up.....
Boy am I glad that God did not call us to be perfect. He just called us to love Him and others. Today has been one of those days. Preston started bleeding from his ear so I took him to the doc and found out he has a double ear infection. Poor little P. Anyway, the house is a wreck....and when some of you call your house a wreck, times that by 100, and that's my house! So, I called Wes and told him the truth. I told him to expect a dirty house, a sick child and his pregnant wife sitting on the couch when he got home. Now I could have rushed around and exhausted myself just to appear that I have everything together. But I'd much rather Wes know that sometimes I don't have it all together and that I just need understanding. When you have a wonderful husband like him though, he comes home and supports instead of criticizes. Yeah for you man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's Friday! Who cares what your house looks like? Or any day of the week for that matter! Plus pregnant is a good excuse for anything, I recommend you use it as often as possible. I'd be happy to come clean your house on Monday if you want, so you'll be able to relax, but you'll probably be on some exotic vacation...again =)
You poor soul. I am so sorry! I hope you guys are feeling better! By the way...I have never seen your house messy!
Maybe Wes could give D some lessons. =) Course I don't have that pregnant excuse, darn!
Post a Comment