
I know that some of you don't have a lot of time on your hands, but for those of you that do, have I got a neat survey site for you!! It doesn't pay anything, but it is more interesting than all those other sites put together.
The site is called http://www.shespeaks.com/ and I have had a lot of fun things lately to do on it. My first survey that I did for them was to review 2 Martha Stewart type magazines, I can't remember the name of it! They send the materials to you and then all you have to do is log on and give them feedback.
My second survey is for Ore-Ida. They are sending me a package of their new Steam 'n Mash potatoes and I am supposed to cook them up and then get online and complete a survey about them. They are also including money-saving coupons. Eating mashed potatoes.........darn!!
The third survey that I just completed was for the Food Network. I was able to watch two shows that haven't even premiered yet and give feedback through a survey about what I thought! They were really good and just up my alley. In exchange for doing the survey, they are mailing me a Food Network DVD of Alton Brown's Good Eats. Pretty neat, huh?
So, anyway, it's free to sign up! I don't know how often they send out surveys but it's just a fun little distraction for my day. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment