Before I show you our snow pictures, I just wanted to give you a public service announcement; This picture is why self-portraits are such a bad idea! A double-chin is almost inevitable when you take it yourself! :) Owen is our budding photographer...he loves to steal the camera and take lots of interesting pictures of things like carpet, the chair, the floor....you know, the things most people love to see pictures of! He always leaves an incriminating picture of himself just in case we don't know who the culprit is!
Onto the snow!
This was Owens first time making a real snow angel.
Here's Cameron showing off his giant chompers.
Preston is ready for his close up! This is his 3rd winter coat of the season. He lost the first one...still not sure how that is possible. So I inadvertently bought Preston a replacement coat from Goodwill that ended up being a girl coat...I mean he only wore it to school like three times before I figured it out! So, this time I went to Kohls to make sure I was buying a boy coat instead of a girl coat.
Here's a photo I like to look at when all the kids are fighting. Deep down I know they like each other. We try really hard to instill a closeness in the family because I really think that friends will fade but family lasts forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment