Hey guys! Wow, we have been busy busy busy! Doing what? You guessed it! PACKING! This is the last week we will spend at our Noblesville house. People ask me if I will be sad to leave our house. I thought I was a sentimental person, but I guess I'm really not. I will have a lot of memories of the house that I will take with me, but the house itself I'm not really too sad about leaving. Sorry house! No offense. I think part of the reason why I'm glad to leave this house is that it's not a very child friendly house. The walls are very light and the carpet is almost white! I mean....really.....3 boys under the age of 6 in a house with white carpet. It's enough to stress anyone out! I hated the color of my parents carpet growing up (we're talking poopy brown shag) but now I get it! I now understand why someone would put that in their house! Dirt just blends in, little turds that land on it while potty-training just soak right in....ah, it's the epitomy of comfort.
Well, for a little house update, we have been on a rollercoaster ride to say the least. We did find out that we got the house! Woohoo!! We were so excited! We were even told that we might be able to close by the end of the month! That would mean no 2nd move. One and done! I was loving this! Well, then we had the inspection and found out that there are some problems under the house that need to be addressed before we are able to move in. It seems the land around the house is heading down towards the house instead of away from the house. This is causing there to be water underneath the house in the crawlspace whenever it rains. We are still not sure how big of a problem this is or how much it's going to cost so we are getting a handful of estimates and lots of advice on the problem. But that means now the deal is technically on hold.
So, off to the farm we go! We are renting a huge truck on Friday and heading out of town. We have loved Noblesville so much! The people are so nice (the nicest in Hamilton Co. in my opinion) and we will miss all of them. We will especially miss our church which really got Wes and I outside of ourselves and more concerned about the care and salvation of the people in our lives. We will also be leaving behind a Bible study that Wes and I joined when were still pregnant with Preston!! This Bible study has given us an incredible view of God's sovereign plan for our lives. We will be forever changed.
As this week will be pretty busy, you probably won't hear from us until after the 4th of July. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday!
1 comment:
What -- no shout out to the brother and family that lives just a mile away!
Post a Comment