It's been almost a month since my last post and my friend reminded me it's time for an update! Well, here's the update. NOTHING! A bit fat nothing. As of my last post, we had put in an offer on the farm and because it's a short sale we were told that it might take a bit of time. 1 week went by. Then 2 weeks. Then 3. I think we are currently at week 5. The bank said that we would know in about 10 days and today is day 10. Still no word. If anything, this is teaching me patience but I'm not a very good student. I hate to wait! I have planned everything in my head and now it's like someone is holding my dreams hostage.
The crazy thing is if it doesn't go through I'm going to feel really weird about being where we are now. I think it's because I've pictured myself packing boxes, moving out and moving on to the next exciting thing. So to be right back where we started is a little sad to me. I know that other houses will come along, but we've been looking since July. It has seemed more like years than months!
I know I usually write these posts and then find out pretty much right after an answer to what I'm worrying about. Let's hope that that happens this time and that my next post is titled "We got the farm!" I'm really excited to tell you our visions for it but it just seems premature right now. So, that's where I am right now! It's not a pretty place. But I just wanted you to know that I'm not hiding any insider info!
Much love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment