Saturday, November 19, 2011

Boys will be Boys

 Dress up like a cow, get free food!  It was our third year doing this.  As the kids' appetites grow, we have to depend on stuff like this to get these kids fed!

 NEVER!  I repeat NEVER let your child do his own cart.  Yes, I know it's cute but you will have a heart attack as your child slams from one side of the aisle to the other.  Trust me.  I speak from experience. 

 Preston loves his little brother Cameron so much!  I think he appreciates that Cameron doesn't hit him, take his toys or tackle him.  Yet.

 Ninja baby.  Ready to high kick anyone in his way.

 What are you looking at?

 Firehouse subs.  A favorite of Mimi's and a favorite of the kids because of the free firehats!

Our first attempt at reading a chapter book.  Kind of wish I wouldn't have chosen Stuart Little because it's a little over their heads.  Next time I would probably read Charlottes Web instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such interesting pictures, Stacy! I love the coziness of you reading to the boys. AND, dressed up like cows, P&O are real cuties! No need to PRAY for patience...we learn it AS we wait! Love you all...Aunt Miriam

Troy, Katrina, and Ian said...

I agree with the cart rule. Ian had his own for a split second when he ran it into a tower of beer cans and they came crashing down and spraying beer all over. Oops.