Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Whew!

I'm having a hard time coming up with stuff to write since I'm still pretty emotionally drained from this past month so I thought I would post some pictures that show that life does not wait for anyone!


Owen has been into EVERYTHING lately. Now that he can pull chairs up and climb, he is on a mission; to ruin my life. I have to check on him every 5 minutes like he's a baby because I never know what he might be getting into next. There has been spilled cereal (twice), spilled orange juice (the whole pitcher), holes in all of our bread (which is what he is doing here), spilled flour and deodarant that was clawed out of the container. Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.



Who doesn't love the Slip N Slide?



I have a picture similar to this one of Preston and Owen. I can't believe how much Cameron looks like Owen did. It's because Cameron has lost all of his hair due to the stress of living in our house. I can soooo relate.


The Childrens museum where the boys were able to live it up. It's one of their favorite places to go in Indy. Below they go to meet Dora. I think Owen was more excited about meeting Boots.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wes said...

Preston is not adopted by the way. He looks chinese in all of these pictures! :) He gets those smiling eyes from his Momma!