Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our world in black and white!

This is Preston at his Thanksgiving Luncheon at school. They do such cute things at the school. He has loved it. In his hand is a picture frame that says what he's thankful for. Wes and I were glad that we made the list along with not just dogs, but also puppies!! And then he made sure to tell the teacher he was thankful for watching tv and playing video games. Sigh. I was trying to hide that!! ;)

Here's a snapshot of me and the big 'ol belly. Tuesday I will be 30 weeks. I feel like I've been pregnant forever, but for also a very short time. How is this possible? I have no idea. I will be glad to get my old body back though. I am sick of getting stuck in tight spaces!

Yes, this is our Owie. His new job around the house is flushing toilets non-stop and now he has decided it's more fun when you put stuff in there and then flush it! He has dumped a whole trash can full of trash in the toilet (luckily, he got distracted before he tried to flush it!), a teddy bear, Preston's shoes and then today his own shoes! Wes has already had to take a part the toilet once to dig stuff out of it, I don't know how many more times he will do it for this kid. His dimples are the only reason he still has a roof over his head.

Now, you just can't get any cuter than brother bonding time!! They fight a lot but they also like to play together too. This was one of those moments.

Posted by Picasa