
Here are some things that we have been up to in the past few months:



Wes and some of the guys from our small group at church went out to a place called Bubb's where you can eat a burger as "big as your head." If you finish it, you get your picture on the wall. I am proud to announce that Wes did finish it. A burger is no match for my man!

Preston and his bud Kaleb have become obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog this year so it was only fitting that Preston would request this cake for his birthday. Wes made this with his own bare hands....while I was out of town. Wow. That's all I can say.

Yeah for Preston's 4th birhtday!!
Our Annual Trip to the 'Patch

I'm not sure Owen is aware he lives in Indiana and not New York City.

Nothing better than being on dad's shoulders.
Yeah, I think pumpkins are pretty funny too.


Yeah for Preston's 4th birhtday!!


I'm not sure Owen is aware he lives in Indiana and not New York City.

Nothing better than being on dad's shoulders.
Yeah, I think pumpkins are pretty funny too.
The Family

And this is what the pumpkins became. Such a nice little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment