
The day has finally arrived. Preston went to his first day of preschool today. And Wes and I didn't cry!!! He went right in and sat down and started coloring. At one point he said "Bye Mom!" Can't get any more obvious than that that my role in his life is diminishing. But that's okay. I know that is the way that the life cycle goes.

This is when he told me to beat it. I laughed when I looked at this picture....look at Preston's picture and this other girls' picture. There's your proof that girls master things earlier than boys!


Mommy needs some more sleep! I'm beginning to think that being well-rested is just a farce.
I did chuckle to myself when I realized that Preston was the only kid that didn't have a backpack with a Disney character or some other character on it. I guess that's what happens when your parents are cheapskates!! He didn't seem to notice, but we all know the time will come!
I did chuckle to myself when I realized that Preston was the only kid that didn't have a backpack with a Disney character or some other character on it. I guess that's what happens when your parents are cheapskates!! He didn't seem to notice, but we all know the time will come!
No comments:
Post a Comment