Hey everybody, there's a relatively easy diaper deal that you can do if you are in need of diapers for your little ones!
First, go to www.coupons.com and print out the Huggies coupons that are there. There should be a $3 off and a $2 off. (remember you can print each twice. After you have printed once, go back to the site and the coupons will be at the end of the list and you just select to print them again.
Next if you want to get a few more coupons, go to http://huggies.socialtwist.com/fb.html?src=facebook. Send this link to 3 people and you can print out 2 more $3 off coupons. After you print the coupon once, just hit the back button again and you can print out another one.
Now, Target has Huggies $8.99 a pack this week and if you buy 3 packs, you get a $5 Target gift card. So here's what your deal should look like:
3 packs of diapers: $27 plus tax
Minus 3 $3 off coupons: $18
Minus Target gift card: $13 plus tax
$13 for 3 packs of diapers!!
I'm going to try this deal tonight so I will post if I have any problems!!
***Update***This deal worked like a charm! I had Wes print out some coupons at work so I'm going to do this deal again today but use the gift card I got yesterday. Hope you will give it a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment