I figure that for awhile, I'm not going to have a lot of time for any real blogging. I think I'm going to be lucky just having time to post a few pictures to keep you all updated! Things are going well around here. Cameron is growing like a weed. He was born weighing 7lb 5 oz and at his 2 week appt, he was 7lb 11oz. He's still a bitty baby but I like them that way! Easier to carry around in the beginning! I am doing good but I do get tired around 1 or 2pm just like the kiddos. Thankfully, they have been taking pretty good naps so I am able to sneak in a nap as well.
We have been blessed with a lot of great people in our lives who have been helping us by providing meals or taking the boys for me for a while so that has been wonderful as well! My mom is also here and let me tell you! I would have never survived without her! She has kept the ship running smoothly.
Here are some pictures of the boys because I know you didn't come here to see pictures of me!! :)

I took this yesterday before church. He was in his first little outfit. When it's your third, I guess they wear sleepers until their lazy parents can get their acts together!!
We have been blessed with a lot of great people in our lives who have been helping us by providing meals or taking the boys for me for a while so that has been wonderful as well! My mom is also here and let me tell you! I would have never survived without her! She has kept the ship running smoothly.
Here are some pictures of the boys because I know you didn't come here to see pictures of me!! :)
I took this yesterday before church. He was in his first little outfit. When it's your third, I guess they wear sleepers until their lazy parents can get their acts together!!
Man, I am tired...I only slept for about 22 hours today!
Am I a big brother now? This must be some sort of joke. Everyone knows I'M THE BABY IN THIS FAMILY!
Oh you know I am the big brother!! I've got the big brotha' swagga'!!
3 comments:
Looks like Owen has the Beiber haircut! ;)
Great pics, Stacy! Cameron definitely is a Laning! Glad to hear that you are getting changes to rest! Let us know when things calm down enough for you guys that you have time to get together again!
Thanks for the new pictures, Stacy. Yes, you did get the right baby! You have 3 adorable boys!
Post a Comment