Monday, June 14, 2010

Swagbucks Update

I am in love with Swagbucks! I am sorry to be telling you about it again, but it took a few people telling me about it before I finally looked into what it is! If you are doing any Internet searches at all or you are on your computer a lot, you will want to check it out!

Here's some things I have learned since signing up 3 months ago.....
  • You need to download/use the Swagbucks toolbar. This is such an easy way to search that it will greatly increase your Swagbucks.
  • If you are going to your regular websites, instead of typing them in, I search for them in the Swagbucks toolbar. This increases my chances of winning.
  • I have found that I can win usually once in the morning and once at night and sometimes in the afternoon. So, you don't have to search all day long to win points. If you have won in the morning, know it will be awhile before you would win again. Same with night time.
  • 450 Swagbucks can get you a $5 Amazon gift card. It takes me about 2 weeks of not really trying too hard to get this.
  • Referrals are the way to go! Lindsay (my sister) signed up underneath me and when she would win, so would I! So, I got 1000 points for having Lindsay as a referral. 1000 is the max you can get from each referral.

So, I have earned over $20 in Amazon gift cards in just the 3 months that I have been doing it. Try it if you have time! You won't regret it!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/wheretheheartis

No comments: